An Occupational Therapy Evaluation assesses your child's fine motor, visual motor, gross motor, feeding, sensory, self-help, or overall regulation skills based on what your concerns are and what areas of need we identify. After the assessments are scored and interpreted, you will receive a report with goals that have been collaborated on to fit your family's needs.
GET TO KNOW
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Sensory Processing Disorder
When should I call?
● Your child is a picky eater
● You and your child's daily routines are impacted
● You want to learn more parenting tips and tricks
● Your child has tantrums, meltdowns, and difficulty with emotional regulation
● You aren't sure if your child is performing at expected age levels
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
Whether you have a question about services we offer or you are unsure if your child needs occupational therapy, email us! If anything, we are here as a resource to point you in the right direction.